Sunday, February 1, 2009

Google tool for getting restaurant and other phone # 's

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, oryour home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog-411 (-800-466-4411). This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free --great when you are on the road. Don't waste your money on information calls and don'twaste your time manually dialing the number. I am drivingalong in my car and I need to call the golf course and Idon't know the number. I hit the speed dial for informationthat I have programmed. The voice at the other end says, 'City & State.' Isay, ' Garland , Texas .' He says, 'Business, Name or Typeof Service.' I say, Firewheel Golf Course.' He says,'Connecting' and Firewheel answers the phone. How great isthat? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free! Click on the link below and watch the short clip for aquick demonstration. http://www.google.com/goog411/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I prefer to call 1-800-FREE411 (1-800-373-3411) because they not only have business listings but they also have government and residential listings as well.